Thanks to Pinterest, my go-to gift for neighbors, cookie swaps, hostess gifts, teachers, friends, firefighters, etc. was a simple bag/tin/box of Christmas Chex Mix.
Three ingredients: Rice Chex, crushed candy canes, and a bag of white chocolate chips.
1. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or use the microwave
2. Add a few crushed candy canes to the melted chocolate
3. Add in rice chex (more or less to your liking)
4. Spread the mixture in a single layer on a wax paper lined cookie sheet
5. Sprinkle remaining candy cane pieces on top and place in the fridge to harden.
6. Once chocolate has hardened, break apart and serve! Be careful. . . it's addicting!
Cole and I always enjoy making his preschool classmates a Christmas treat, and I found the cutest idea this year.
Snowman Soup:
Ingredients: Packet of hot chocolate (Kroger had Nestle boxes of 10 for $1.00!), Hersheys kisses, mini marshmallows, mini candy canes.
I had these cute snowman bags left over from last year and added a homemade tag

Now. . . what to make next year?

No comments:
Post a Comment