With new construction around our home, it's been a little boy's dream playground. Sand, rocks, wood and dirt. . . what more could ya ask for?
With these spring-like January days, Cole's enjoyed venturing next door after the workers leave for the day to slide down sand hills, dig for 'treasure' (aka cool rocks), and have a look at the diggers and dumpers.

Cade would love to explore, but I know it would just all end up in the mouth. So. . . he's content to sit on the front porch, watch big brother from a distance, and chew on plants as if he works for the Farm Bureau.


Love these two!
The sunsets lately have been beautiful as well. Cade was sleeping so I couldn't venture down the street to the lake where I know the sight was all the more lovely. I'll get a shot one of these days. So amazed that this Almighty artist cares for me. . .

1 comment:
Love the pictures of Cole playing in the rocks! There is a new house being built behind Rikki and Clay, there are big mounds of dirt... all the neighborhood boys have been loving it! :)
Post a Comment