This past Tuesday was filled with mixed emotions as I watched you walk across a stage to receive your Pre-K diploma (yep, there is such a thing). My heart ached for the time that has passed so quickly from infant to preschooler, yet rejoiced in what an amazing boy you've become in a mere five and a half years. In that moment I was so proud that you call me Mommy. It is a beautiful honor and gift to parent you sweet boy.
Your Treasure Creek graduation was just about the cutest thing I've ever seen. Watching you parade in with your friends while singing about how God made you special brought tears of gladness to my face.
You also had the privilege of sharing with the audience about the Armor of God which Ms. Lisa has been teaching you in chapel each month. Your special part was "We have shoes of peace to go where God wants us to go". You said it perfectly - so, so proud of you!
All the classes sang "Peace, Love, and Worship" - my favorite song of the night. Got everyone movin'!
You also did the hand motions to "I Will Pray" with all your friends and then watched a slideshow of your fun days at TC.
When it was time for you to walk across the stage and receive your diploma, all seven of us cheered for you. . . precious.
| Your fan club :) |
![]() |
| Cole with his great-grandmother, Mom G |
![]() |
| Cole and Nana |
![]() |
| Gigi and Papa |
| A TRUE Johnson family photo :) |
![]() |
| Opening a fun gift from Papa and Gigi - a pool to enjoy this summer! |
![]() |
| Cade also enjoyed watching you graduate. Well, he actually played in the back most of the time, but I'm sure he was proud of you too :) |
| Ms. Donna and Ms. Missy - your sweet teachers |
| Graduation cupcakes I made for your special day |
| Special end-of-year gifts for your teachers |
Remembering. . .
Your first day of TC - September 2008
September 2009
September 2010
September 2011
Last day of TC - May 17, 2012
















1 comment:
I can't believe how much he has changed each year. Can't wait to see what the new year holds in store for you, sweet Cole. We love you!!
Papa and Gigi
Post a Comment