Thursday, May 17, 2012

Surrounded by Pink

Last spring, my expecting friends and I laughed about Cade being the only boy born in a sea of girls.  Well, here we are a year later, and all those sweet girls are turning one with pinkalicious parties and feminine touches galore.  I must say, it's super fun walking down the 'girl' aisles in stores and admiring precious dresses, but my wallet (and husband I'm sure) are definitely thankful the Lord gave us boys :)

Sweet Kiyah celebrated with a bird/flower theme. . .


Hayley Beth was surrounded by the cutest owls ever. . .


and last weekend, Eve hosted the sweetest tea party I've ever seen. . .



Although the tea party was pushing it for Michael, I promised the boys would keep their masculinity card and even dress the part.  The wee Johnsons can definitely rock a tie :)


It's been such a fun journey to watch these babes grow into independent toddlers.  Praying that the Lord grows a bond between them as friends and who knows. . . maybe even a future in-law down the road?!

The womb buddies last June:  Kiyah - 12 weeks, Cade - 8 weeks, Eve - 5 weeks 

 One year later - LOVE them!    

No comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com