Michael's been wanting to add early morning neighborhood runs/bike rides to his exercise routine to burn a few calories and get in a quick workout before the busyness of the day begins. He's also constantly on the lookout for anything that can incorporate time with the boys (such a GREAT Daddy).
So. . . I wasn't surprised when he came home with a new purchase last week. A bike buggy from Play It Again Sports.
I must add that he found it for a STEAL. . . I think my consignment ways are rubbing off! Both boys LOVE it, although Cole won't be able to fit much longer :)
 |
| I LOVE how Cade is holding Cole's arm. He adores his big brother! |
 |
| First ride down the street |
 |
| Peek-a-boo! |
Not only does Daddy now get an extra workout (pulling the cart with 50+ lbs. of sweetness), but the boys enjoy a leisurely morning ride and Mommy enjoys a bit of quiet to prepare for the day. Happiness all around!
No comments:
Post a Comment