Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Little of This and That

As I was going through my picture files, I noticed a few cute shots that I hadn't posted.  Here are some random photos taken over the past month :-)

Mommy's Shoes:
Cole LOVES to wear my shoes!  I think it's hilarious, but Michael is worried...ha!  I keep telling him that Cole likes my shoes better because my feet are smaller and he can actually walk in them.  He does try to wear Michael's every now and then, but doesn't get far fast...so he gives up and moves to mine. :-)

High-heel sandals - hilarious!  Cole loves these because they clip-clop on the hardwood floors.  He thinks they sound like horses and drums :-)

See Michael, he does wear yours too :-)


Fun with Tank and Sam:
Kyle and Laura got Cole a huge stuffed puppy this past Easter.  Cole loves it and named it Sam.

He loves to cuddle with Sam and this time he let Tank in on the fun.
Play-Doh!!
Cole loves to play with Play-doh.  He's getting pretty good at creating shapes and other characters, using a rolling pin, and loves to make mommy 'food' to eat...especially spaghetti with his Fun Factory toys.



A Cool Hairdo...
What fun would bathtime be without bubbles, water crayons, fun foam, and the coolest new 'do' in town?  It's cute now, but if he wants to wear it this way permanently when he's 16, Lord help me...

My New Raincoat!
I found this raincoat at a garage sale for $1.00 and couldn't pass up the good deal.  It's reversible with one side solid blue and the other green with little blue whales.  It's a little big for Cole now, but serves its purpose for those rainy days.  This past week was the perfect time to try it out and Cole loved it!  He especially enjoyed putting things in the pockets.  There's no telling what I'll find in there in the future!

His "I'm tired of smiling" face.

3 comments:

John, Angela, and Briley Barker said...

Oh wow - raincoat for a $1.00!! What a shopper you are! Too funny that Cole likes your shoes. He looks very cute in the flowery ones...ha, ha, Michael! Tell him that Ms. Angela has a HUGE closet of shoes and he should come play with Briley in them - she absolutely loves to throw them around.

Brandee said...

He is so funny! Loved the hair do one and I am so glad to know that I don't have the only son who likes to put on his mom's shoes :)

Holy Cow! Canada said...

Glad to see that he was in Michael's shoes too!!!!! But be honest - you staged that so Michael would not have a total fit!!!!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com