
This may seem strange, but Cole has never been a big 'sweets' fan (I guess I should be counting my blessings!). He began to enjoy cookies around 2 years of age, ate his first cupcake a few months ago (WITH the icing...an accomplishment), and is now joining the world of candy lovers.
We've received lollipops in goody bags, from trips to the bank and the grocery, but he would never eat them...until last week. Cole had an excellent day at Treasure Creek and got to pick a prize out of the treasure chest on his way out the door. I saw that most items were lollipops and knew he would enjoy picking one out, BUT that he would never eat it. He proved me wrong!
We got home and he wanted me to get it out of his bag. He proceeded to put the sucker in his mouth, paper and all :-) After my initial shock, I took off the paper and waited with apprehension to see how he would react when the flavor hit his tounge. He LOVED it! "Mmmm Mommy! This is sooo good!" was the expression I heard over the next 5 minutes, after which he got bored with it and we wrapped it up for later enjoyment :-)
Mmmmm!


1 comment:
So sweet!! That's hilarious that he tried it with the paper and all - glad he found the real treat inside!
Post a Comment