This Christmas Day was truly a wonderful one for our family. It was relaxed, meaningful, and FUN! We awoke Christmas morning, ventured into the living room, and read the story of Jesus from Luke. While reading, Cole enjoyed naming the characters and acting out the story with his Nativity.
Next, it was time for presents! Cole opened his first and was so excited with each gift he received. His favorite things were his Blue's Clues 2010 calendar and his Lightening McQueen wallet - the little things always seem to be loved the most :) 
It was my turn next and I was shocked. . . new copper-bottom cookware! Yay!!! I've been in need of new pots and pans for sometime, but couldn't find a set that I liked. Michael found the perfect set (Paula Deen) and I can't wait to put them to good use! I was also shocked by this gift b/c Michael had sent me to the Relache Spa at Opryland hotel for a full spa day the Friday before Christmas. Needless to say, he went WAY over our set budget :)

After our at-home fun, it was time to head to Mom G's house for our traditional Christmas morning breakfast/brunch. Kyle and Laura came by just in time to begin presents :)
*Notice the ice-pack on my neck. I woke up with a pulled muscle/pinched nerve and couldn't turn it for most of the day. . . yuck! Thank goodness for Icy Hot - that stuff works wonders!
We then headed next door to my parents (nice being so close :) and laid Cole down for a nap. While he napped, we relaxed as well :) That evening, pizza and salad was the dinner of choice and another round of gift-giving began. Cole loves his new tent/tunnel and will really love his new Big Wheel - as soon as he can reach the pedals LOL! What can I say?. . .he gets it honest :) Such a fun Christmas!
Spotted the Big Wheel!
















No comments:
Post a Comment