Monday, January 11, 2010

SnOw MuCh FuN!

Although we were quite disappointed by the so-called blizzard of 2010, we still found a way to have some afternoon fun in the light dusting of snow on Saturday.



Michael and I were quite jealous of our friends in White House that had MUCH more to play in, but Cole enjoyed it non-the-less.  Snow is snow and he loved every minute.  We had to coax him back in the house for lunch (Mommy was freezing!).


...Oh what fun it is to ride in a one Daddy open sleigh, hey!  Daddy is SO much FUN!



Although I don't like the hindrances that snow can bring, just once I'd love to have a HUGE snow for Cole to experience.  Since he's been born, we've had dustings that came in the morning and were gone by midday.  Maybe soon . . .

Cole's First Snow - January 2008 - 14 months old



2 comments:

Brandee said...

You are going to laugh, we have our snowman in the freezer, lol! Will was so sad to think of him melting that he wanted to put him in a plastic bag and keep him. I am going to post a picture of him tomorrow on my blog :) Glad you guys had fun out there, it was SOOO cold though. After making the snowman the other day I had to come back in. I was FREEZING!

Allen and Jessica said...

Oh, Adrienne! These pictures are AMAZING!! The flashback photos brought tears to my eyes. . . seems like yesterday. Where did those baby cheeks go?? They grow too fast! Cole is such a beautiful boy!!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com