The majority of Cole's wardrobe, toys, baby/toddler items, etc. have come from these sales over the past three years. Children outgrow things so fast at this age (most things are barely used/worn), and these sales have allowed our family to save loads of $$ that many people spend on brand new items. It's also a great way to shop for families in need, donate to local charities, and stock up on birthday/Christmas/holiday gifts.
Along with shopping, I've also been a consignor the past few years. I'm keeping the majority of Cole's things for future kiddos in our home, but have sold clothing (sooo many people gave us hand-me-downs. . .closets were overflowing - how blessed are we!?), toys, and other baby items. It's a simple process and most sales abide by the same guidelines. If your closets are busting at the seams, check out a sale near you. It's nice to know you've helped an organization (most are churches/moms groups that receive a percentage of the sales), helped a neighbor get a GREAT deal on kid items, and made some $$ in the process!
I was doing a little research on upcoming sales and wanted to share what I found with you. I have shopped most of these and highly recommend checking them out! You can also go to www.kidsconsignmentsales.com to see sale dates in our area.
Weewares: February 18-21
www.weewares.com - Rolling Hills Community Church - Franklin
Once Around the Block: February 24-26
www.oncearoundtheblock.com - West End Community Church - Nashville
CHBC MOPS: March 4-6
www.mopsatchbc.com - College Heights Baptist Church - Gallatin
This is where I'll consign since I'm a member of this MOPS group - make sure to come visit us!
Buttons & Bows: March 4-6
http://web.me.com/csinnard/Buttons_and_Bows/Welcome - Industrial Park Dr. - Hendersonville
Grace's Closet: March 11-13
Church at Grace Park - White House
Encores-n-More North: March 13-20
www.encoresandmorenorth.com - Old Goody's building beside Old Navy - Madison
* a favorite of mine!
Floods of Duds: March 18-20
First Methodist Church - Hendersonville
* another favorite
Cutie Patootie Consignment: March 25-27
www.cutiepatootieconsignment.blogspot.com - Ocana Community Center - Hendersonville
Kid Bargains: March 26-27
Forest Hills Baptist Church - Nashville
Consign Nashville: April 15-17
www.consignnashville.com - Calvary United Methodist Church - Nashville
There are a few more that I usually shop in the Hendersonville area (Wiggles and Giggles, Noah's Rainy Day, etc.) but their spring/summer info. hasn't been updated as of yet. I'll keep ya posted :)
If you know of any great sales in our area, please comment below so that I can add it to my list!
Happy Shopping!

3 comments:
Thanks Adrian for posting the dates! I too love, love, love to shop at consignment sales! Consigning your stuff can be a lot of work but it is well worth it!!
SO glad you posted this!! Can't wait to hit all the sales! Thanks, girl! :)
Thanks Adrian!
Post a Comment