Friday, February 19, 2010

O Happy Day

I love that song (especially the Sister Act 2 version). . .what a perfect day to sing!
 
Hello Sunshine!  O how we have missed your warmth and shiny beams.  We hope you are here to stay!

Isn't it amazing what a little sunlight can do to brighten your mood?  I've always said that I would be a sad case if I lived in the likes of Seattle or London.  
To celebrate this glorious day, I decided to go ahead and add a little spring to the blog.  Bye-bye Frosty, hello daisies! 
Gerber daisies are my favorite flower and usually fill many flower pots on my back deck during the summer months.  Everytime I see them, they bring a smile to my face :)  

Hope you have enjoyed this beautiful day as well!


1 comment:

Brandee said...

The weather had been beautiful this weekend! I know it did Will good to get out side some in the fresh air. I sat out there a minute this morning and it felt awesome! I am ready for spring :)

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com