Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine Treats

Cole enjoyed making Valentine treats for his friends at Treasure Creek.  As he's grown, I've noticed the giving attitude of his heart.  I'm so thankful that my little man has the spirit of a servant - I'm sure he could teach this mama a few things!  
He helped me pick out the goodies as well as his Valentine cards - Lightening McQueen and the CARS crew of course!

Assembling the goodies. . .heart bubbles, kaleidoscopes, chocolate, heart ring suckers, stickers 
(The Dollar Tree has become my good friend - Valentine treat bags for 11 friends - $7 total!)



Sampling the goods :)
His class had a pajama party on Thursday, Feb.11 (one of the few days school wasn't cancelled).  It was fun, but I still don't think he understood why he wore his pajamas to school :)  He came home with a bag of goodies as well to enjoy.


No comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com