Tuesday: Pampered Chef Party - Mexican Fiesta!
Wednesday: Tortilla chicken strips, twice-baked potatoes, green beans
Thursday: Valentine's date with the hubby - yay!
Friday: Teriyaki pork tenderloin, saffron rice, okra, garden salad
Saturday: BLT sandwiches, tater tots
Tortilla Crunch Chicken Fingers:
1 envelope onion soup mix
1 c. finely crushed plain tortilla chips (regular potato chips or flavored crackers are also yummy!)
1 lb. chicken tenderloins
1 egg
2 T. water
2 T. melted butter
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a gallon ziploc bag, combine soup mix and chips. In a bowl combine the egg and water - beat well. Dip chicken into the egg mixture then drop into chip bag, coating well. Arrange chicken on a greased baking sheet and drizzle with butter. Bake uncovered approx. 12 minutes or until done.
Thanks mom for this yummy recipe!
Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin:
1/2 c. soy sauce
1/4 c. sugar
2 Tbsp. ketchup
1 (1 lb.) pork tenderloin
In a large resealable bag, combine the soy sauce, sugar, and ketchup. Add the pork; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
Drain and discard marinade. Place pork in a greased 9x13 baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 425 degrees for 35 - 40 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
Sumner Co. School Nutrition cookbook - submitted by Jane Watts

5 comments:
Your recipe for tortilla crunch chicken fingers sounds like one of Lori's recipes called BBQ chicken bites. In her recipe, you cut the chicken into bite size pieces, dip in egg and then shake in a ziplock bag with crushed up BBQ potato chips, then bake. Easy recipe and pretty tasty.
Hey, girl! So sorry I failed to respond to your Pampered Chef invitation. There's a product I've been wanting, and I intended to look it up and send the item code with my message saying I wouldn't be able to attend the party. . . Like many things, it slipped my mind until this morning. I'm so sorry. We had guests from the church over for dinner that night. . Please forgive me. I just looked at the Pampered Chef website, I would love to purchase the "Decorator Bottle Set" #1588. Do you sell?? Or did you just host the party? If you sell, let me know, and I'll give you a check (no rush on the order). If not, maybe you can give me the info of the friend you hosted for. . . been looking for these every where! :) Thanks, friend!! Hope to see you soon. We really should plan a playdate soon!!
Thanks for sending the link to the site. . . I just placed my order! So glad I found those. Been looking for them everywhere! Hope to see you soon! :)
Adrian, loving your blog, I love the tie-dye hearts, you are so creative! Sounds like you had so many fun Valentine's Day ideas! I should get more creative~where do you go to Mops? FBC? Just joined officially the ministry center today! woohoo!
I stole the recipe for the tortilla crunch chicken and made it for dinner on family night. Everyone enjoyed, including alex who hates almost everything without ketchup on it! Definitely a keeper!
Post a Comment