Thursday, July 15, 2010

Time Flies. . .



Eighty seems like so far away.  Then I remind myself how 30 used to seem SO OLD and far away - (I'll be 31 this September).

I must say that I pray I see my 80th birthday and hope to look back on my life as my grandfather did this past weekend.  A life full of Jesus, love, and family.
We gathered at my grandparents home to celebrate this memorable occasion together.  Happy Birthday Grandaddy!!

The guest of honor 


Grandaddy and his girls (Aunt Cristal, Mama Jo, and my mom)
The grandkids and great grandchild (minus Kyle. . . we missed you!)
The 'in-laws' to the family :)





A photo collage I made for him with pics of myself and Cole.  Inscription reads:

Grandfathers are. . .
Dads with lots of frosting
Antique little boys
A little bit parent, a little bit teacher, a little bit best friend.

Thank you for your love and laughter. . .
We LOVE you very much Grandaddy!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love it :)

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com