Laura Kelley is a beautiful mom of three and uses her God given talent to bring Him glory and bring smiles to faces in the process. I ordered an Ethiopian key fob from her this summer for a friend and hope to order many more things in the future!
From now until Monday evening, you have the chance to win a custom, handmade art piece by Laura. Not only is the piece beautiful, but the story behind it is as well. Click here to stop by her site, view the piece, and see the many ways to enter her giveaway. You don't want to miss it!
(You can also find her site on the right-hand side of my blog under "Blogs/Sites I Enjoy - Pitter Patter Art". Her button is on there as well!)
**Be sure to check out her photo gallery while you're there! I know you'll fall in love with her creations too!

No comments:
Post a Comment