Thursday, July 15, 2010

Freedom Weekend

Where to begin??  I am so behind on posts - not only family adventures, but many thoughts running through my head that I want to share with you.  Thoughts of God, homeschooling, parenting, friendship and the like. . . ah, maybe one day :)

I'll begin with a little review of our Freedom Weekend.  We enjoyed celebrating the freedom we have in the good ol' USA as well as the Sovereign freedom we have through the beautiful sacrifice of Jesus Christ.  A wonderful weekend indeed!

I never pass up the opportunity to enhance fine-motor skills through a holiday craft :)  American flag windsock





Waiting at the park for the fireworks to begin.  Note to self:  sit FAR AWAY next year.  Little man still doesn't like the booming :(






Cookout with my family on Sunday



The newlyweds just back from their honeymoon :) 
The fireworks in the neighborhood were amazing!


Roman candles!  We always placed them in a bottle, but Michael swore they are to be held.  Prayed the whole time for his hand to stay attached!

No comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com