I always said I was a one pet kinda girl. Those of you with multiple dogs, fish, and hamsters - more power to ya. Don't even get me started on cats. . .
Anywho, a new pet has joined the Johnson home; BUT my mind is at ease knowing that this pet will need no feeding, walking, playing, or much attention. Maybe a 'bath' once in awhile, but that's to be expected.
Meet Cletus - Cole's new Pillow Pet :)
Cole has seen advertisements for these on TV and LOVES them. He especially loved the dog and would grin from ear to ear through the whole commercial. We had planned on getting him one for his birthday, but Michael saw them last night at Walgreens (of all places) and couldn't resist getting him one (I think we need to work on delayed gratification :) ).
Cole was so excited and named him Cletus.
Surprise!

Cletus has already been on a road trip to pick peaches and blackberries and is Cole's constant companion around the house.
Welcome to our home Cletus!


1 comment:
Love it! That's my kind of pet:)
Post a Comment