2013 seems like a blur. Seriously, how can 365 days pass so quickly? Looking back, I'm once again amazed at the Lord's goodness to the Johnson fam. We enjoyed celebrations such as birthdays (2, 7, 34, and Michael's big 4-0), our 12th anniversary, the birth of my sweet niece in February, Cole's first t-ball season, and Cade's non-stop chatter and growing vocabulary. We also experienced mercy and comfort as we buried our canine companion, Tank, struggled financially through the fall, and walked with dear couples through trial and pain. Whether the day brought joy or sorrow, I can truly say that "Never once did we ever walk alone. Never once did you leave us on our own. You are faithful, God you are faithful."

We closed out 2013 with friends and family - dinner at Caney Fork (which was yummy and a GREAT, non-crowded atmosphere for two rowdy boys) and then back to our house for fondue and cards. I'd say we did pretty well seeing as we had four little kiddos running/crawling around and the adults actually made it to midnight. It wasn't Time Square, but who needs that craziness anyway...
 |
| Charlotte's first New Year's Eve |
 |
| Kyle and Laura - we made it to midnight! |
 |
| Sweet neighbors - excited for Baby Clymer to join us next year in May! |
2014, we welcome you. I have a feeling it's gonna be one of the best yet...
1 comment:
We had a fun night! I stole your pictures for my blog! :)
Post a Comment