Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter post coming soon!

Yes, I do realize that it is Thursday and I still haven't blogged about our Easter weekend. Between my visit to the ER on Sunday afternoon (I'll save that for a separate post), MOPS Tea and Testimony, and new Uppercase Living incentives, I just haven't had the time. Michael's also been using the laptop for a lot of his work and all of my pics are downloaded on that computer. I'll have to make some sort of slideshow because I have about 100 pics from the weekend...it's so hard to choose just a few! (If you are just dying to see some Easter pics, visit my profile on FB. I've created two new albums).

I will say that we had wonderful time celebrating the Risen Savior with the family. Cole loved hunting eggs, opening fun Easter gifts, and learning about Jesus. More posts from Easter, MOPS T&T, and other fun events coming soon!

No comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com