Sunday, April 19, 2009

Green Thumb

For the past few years, I have really enjoyed planting flowers around our home and learning about different varieties. My mom is an excellent gardener (both flowers and food) and she's been a great source of advice when it comes to choosing what to plant. This year, I let Cole help me plant some of my "pot" flowers. He loved it! He helped me mix the soil with the potting mix, plant the flowers, and then water them. He was disappointed when we were done...I just hope he doesn't dig them up in hopes of planting them again!

Getting the soil ready

Planting the flowers

Mmmm...they smell good!

Giving them some water with his new "snail" watering can

Oh boy...he's learned to use the hose!

1 comment:

John, Angela, and Briley Barker said...

Send that boy over to my house:) I'm so impressed. How's your head after the bump at church?

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com