Just a few random pics from the past week...he's growing up so fast!
We also went to the Adventure Science Center this past weekend. Michael surprised us with this outing, and would you believe it...my camera wasn't charged! I did record quite a few videos so I'll hopefully upload those soon. We had such a fun day!
During the rain one day, some ducks showed up in front of the house.
We brought out the bread, but they didn't want to stay. These were definitely not "park" ducks!
My sweet boy...
Reciting all the members of the family...this is still one of his favorite books :-)
Bathtime! He loves his submarine and lining up all his bath animals for their circus parade. Of course, splashing is a favorite too!

1 comment:
just got your messages . . . Allen's been keeping up with our blog lately while I've been adjusting to motherhood. . . I couldn't have imagined how taxing the transition would be. We would LOVE to have you over. I'm home everyday. Just let me know when would work best for you. . . Cole is PRECIOUS by the way!! I love the new pics!!
Post a Comment