Moving Day has arrived!!
The wonderful chaos of the past few weeks culminated on Tuesday morning as friends and family hit our doorstep at 8:00 a.m. to begin loading furniture and boxes. I thought I had done most of the packing, but seriously y'all, stuff just kept coming out of the woodwork!
Michael and his buddies (ANGELS to us) basically moved 10 years worth of stuff to our new abode in a 12 hour time frame - now that's impressive!
The morning/afternoon crew:
Evening crew:
(minus Bill and Blake)
I must also note that my dear neighbor, Donna, surprised us by bringing over a tray of Subway sandwiches, fruit bowl, veggie platter, and drinks. Just as I was wondering what to get the guys for lunch, Michael called me with this glorious news. So thankful for friends that live out what it means to serve one another - especially love that my boys have seen the Body ACT on what we know to be Truth.
Another special treat for the boys was a visit from Grandpa. I think he also enjoyed using 'time with the grandkids' as an excuse to forgo the heavy lifting :)

Cole enjoyed finding fun things to play and riding with Daddy in the U-Haul.
Here we have a game of 'toss the bean bags into the laundry basket'. Kept him busy!

Cade enjoyed distracting all the movers with his precious smile as he jumped the day away


No comments:
Post a Comment