Cole wanted a flower on the one for Gigi and just wanted to randomly place rocks on the one for Granny (we're making Nana's later this week). I let him decorate however he pleased (with a little guidance on the flower), and was pleasantly surprised with the results. He did really well!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Making Gifts
This year, I decided to let Cole make each of the grandmothers a personalized stepping stone for Mother's Day. Cole enjoyed helping Daddy mix the cement and putting all the colored "rocks" in the stone for decoration. Although he enjoyed the project overall, he wasn't too thrilled about getting the wet cement on his hands while doing the handprints...we finally mastered paint, but I guess cement will have to wait :) 



I am so thankful to have such wonderful women in my life that have passed down a godly heritage and show me daily how to instill God's love in the life of my son. I am truly blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How creative and special! I love that you always have the best ideas. Seriously, I'm stealing that in a few ideas:)
That makes me want to come over to your house for craft time!
Post a Comment