Finally, I'm getting to my Mother's Day post. We've had such a busy week...I've got so many more things to share! But, first things first...I had a wonderful Mother's Day! I called this post Mother's Day Weekend, because we really did celebrate the whole weekend. On Friday morning, we headed to Dunlap to visit Michael's family. I know I've said it before, but when we travel there, it's like a breath of fresh air. There are no agendas, no schedules, and the beauty is breathtaking. It was especially gorgeous because of all the rainfall. The creeks were flowing, ponds full, fields green, and the mountain was beautiful. We were afraid that the rain would keep us housebound during our visit, but we actually had great weather. Cole rode four wheelers, helped Grandpa feed the horses and his new calves, and loved throwing rocks into the creek. It's truly a little boy's paradise :) Granny loved her stepping stone that Cole made and placed it by her flower garden in the front yard. We left Saturday night, and can't wait to visit again soon!
Granpa and Granny's house at the base of the mountain
The view from the front porch...beautiful!
Riding the four wheeler with Grandpa...the faster the better for Cole!
Feeding the new calves
Feeding the horses...his favorites are Ginger and Walker
Playing in the backyard creek
Fun with Granny

3 comments:
It looks like you guys had a GREAT time... I love their home! There is nothing like the country! :)
That t-shirt is too funny!
You are an amazing mom Adrian! Cole is very blessed to have you and so am I to be your friend.
what a wonderful mother's day
Jen B
Post a Comment