Thursday, May 28, 2009

Tee Time!

Over the past month, Michael has gotten the itch again to play golf. He decided to give up the sport a few years ago, when he just didn't have the time to play. Now that his business is managed to a tee (I crack myself up!), he's ready to get back on the green. This would be wonderful except that I sold his clubs...with his permission...at a garage sale a few years ago. When he told me that he'd like to begin playing again, I told him that Cole and I would love to get him a new set for Father's Day. He jumped at the idea and began shopping. He found a great set at Play It Again Sports and couldn't pass up the deal, so we went ahead and purchased them. He also wanted some sooner than later so that he could take them with us on vacation and play at the beach...worked out great!
When Michael brought them home, Cole helped to clean them up and enjoyed hitting a few practice balls with Daddy in the backyard. I even took a few swings...must say I'm not too shabby! (For the backyard at least).


Happy Early Father's Day!

Cole checking out the new clubs and helping Daddy clean them.

Getting in some backyard practice.
The next Tiger Woods?

2 comments:

Millard Family said...

cute! i cant wait for mason to play golf with dad! marissa got the hang of golf on wii the other day, thats prob as close to the course that she will get haha..

Holy Cow! Canada said...

I love your new page. I haven't been able to view your blog in forever. It is so good to see everyone's faces. I would love to change my blog but am afraid that I will lose all of my information. I am so computer challenged.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com