Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A Playdate with New Friends

Now that Cole is out of school for the summer, we are excited to meet with some of my friends and their children on Tuesdays for playdates. Today was Cole's first time to meet some of these kiddos. We had fun and can't wait to see them again soon!
Mason giving Makayla a push

Cole watching Ms. Jess and baby Jonah...he loved Jonah!

Briley, Mason, and Cole enjoying the bubbles.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun....
Jen B

John, Angela, and Briley Barker said...

We're so glad that you got to come. I hope that Cole enjoyed 'another' park. Maybe we can meet a little earlier next time so he won't miss out on any of his naptime:) It was great to get to see you both!

Brandee said...

Is this your new MOPS group? I am so glad you know where God is leading! We will miss you up here, but I know you are going to bless the College Heights group in so many ways.

BTW I am making the pork chops tonight. I will let you know how they turn out. They sound super yummy!

Love ya!

Brandee said...

I meant to tell you that the new blog looks fabulous! Did you take that picture or find it somewhere? It is just beautiful! That Picnik is too cool!

Millard Family said...

great pics! so glad you and cole got to join us! i love the pic with mason pushing makayla lol

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com