Friday, June 5, 2009

Beach Vacation

We've had a BLAST this week in Fort Morgan, AL. The weather has been beautiful (answer to prayer!), and we've all enjoyed our seaside relaxation. I've uploaded pics from everyday to Facebook, but haven't had the time to upload here...so if you're anxious for pics, check there :) Once we're home (ugh!), I'll try to get some slideshows made (I've taken about 500 pics!).

Here are a few highlights:

*Cole sees the ocean for the first time (well, he was six months old the first time...like he remembers, lol!)
*Michael's new nickname is 'Sexy Ham'...more to come :)
*Going crabbing at night
*Throwing shells into the ocean...Cole's FAVORITE activity
*Playing games in the evening
*Our sunset cruise around the Gulf
*Dinner at Lulu's

As I begin my list making I realize I could go on and on. We've had so much fun and made so many wonderful memories. I'm so thankful that we could spend this treasured time together as a family.
More to come soon!

4 comments:

Brandee said...

Ok, can I just say I am SO jealous! :) Looks like you guys had so much fun. We are not going to be able to go this year- more in a personal email to you when you get home. I am praying that the end of Will's kindergarten year we will take Will on his first trip to the beach. I know he will love it! I know I do.

So glad you guys have had such a good time. Where is the place you went? Is it near Gulf Shores?

John, Angela, and Briley Barker said...

I LOVE these pictures Adrian - they are amazing of your family and the one of Cole is just breathtaking! Can't wait to see more on FB.

Sorry if I called too early this AM, I bet you were recovering from your trip. We'll catch up this week...thank you so much for getting the wagon!

Allen and Jessica said...

WoW!! i'm completely envious! i ache for the ocean! nothing makes me feel closer to God! your pics are gorgeous! love u friend!

Holy Cow! Canada said...

Love the pictures on facebook. I can't wait to see more. You have such a beautiful family.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com