Friday, June 19, 2009

Braving the heat

There's no question that it's summer in the south...it's HOT!!  Although you just look outside and begin to sweat, we met Kyle, Laura, and Mattie yesterday evening for a picnic dinner at the park.  The heat really wasn't too bad...we found a shaded table and unloaded our goodies for a delicious grilled dinner of hamburgers and chicken.  After dinner and dessert (Berry Bliss cake...I'll post the recipe), we had fun 'playing' in the park.  You're never too old for swinging, sliding, and exploring!

Thanks Kyle and Laura for the invite and thanks to Mattie for being Cole's playmate for the evening.  We had so much fun!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics and smilebox
Jen B

Brandee said...

What amazing pictures! Some of those are incredible! Guess what? John IMed me earlier and he said we could talk about getting a camera this weekend! I told him I really, really am wanting a new one but did not want to bug him about it :) He said getting a new one should not be a problem. WooHoo!!! I will let you know when we get one....

Allen and Jessica said...

WOW!! GREAT SLIDESHOW! AMAZING PICTURES! You capured so many beautiful moments!! :)

Holy Cow! Canada said...

Great slide show. I loved the picture of "Give me five, Daddy."

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com