Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Chalk Talk and Sidewalk Fun

We are really enjoying the new library in Hendersonville.  I personally think it's one of the best decisions the city govt. has made for our community.  Not only is it a beautiful facility, but now with the wonderful space and kids area, they can host so many fun activities for families.  On Tuesday, Cole and I went to the Chalk Talk and Sidewalk Fun day.  We listened to stories about colors and being creative, sang songs with a special musical guest (he played the guitar which Cole loved!), and then ended with going outside through the garden and creating our own masterpieces with sidewalk chalk.



Cole spotted a bee in the garden, and insisted I take a picture of it :)
After our sidewalk fun we looked at books...the Spot books are a favorite.

After our library fun, we met Brandee and Will at the park for a picnic lunch.  The boys enjoyed playing and feeding the ducks


2 comments:

Brandee said...

Ok Adrian, that picture of the bee and flower...that is why I want one of these cameras! I am so jealous, as if you can't tell :)

John, Angela, and Briley Barker said...

Looks like such a fun day! Yes, I think every mom smiles at a free fun book time each week. Looks like you guys had fun...and kudos to the sweet photo skills in catching that bee!

Oh, I have a wagon for you! I've seen one pic and it looks amazing. Maybe we can drop it by to ya:) Thanks again!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com