Friday, July 10, 2009

Eat Mor Chikin!


Today Cole and I dressed up to celebrate Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-Fil-A.  I read about this in the Sumner Parent magazine and thought it sounded like tons of fun.  If you dressed like a cow from head to toe, you received a free combo meal of your choice...I'll do just about anything for free food!
Thanks to a cow costume sweatshirt from our friend Jennifer and some creativity, I think we definitely looked the part.  Cole loved wearing the sandwich board and his 'hooves' (covered Crocs).  He didn't want to take them off!


Kyle, Laura, Gigi, and Daddy joined us for lunch.  We had fun checking out all the cute costumes...it looked like a herd of cattle in the restaurant!  



I was hoping to get a picture of Cole with the Chick-Fil-A cow, but it scared him silly.  Anytime it came near, he would bury his head and close his eyes (I don't see a trip to Disney in our future anytime soon, lol!).  Other than that, we enjoyed our free lunch and made a fun memory.  



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eli's the same way about large costumes (and stuffed characters). He loves Toy Story so Mom and I went to the Disney Store at Opry Mills to buy him Buzz and Woody characters. All they had were the large ones and he started shaking and yelling "no mommy". Funny boys.

Mom said...

I'm so glad we live close where we can enjoy all of the cute things that Cole (and Mom) are involved with. Thank you for including us. We love you.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com