Monday, July 27, 2009

Awesome Wedding Video!

I thought I had seen it all, but this wedding video is awesome!  This couple really knew how to make their wedding unforgettable and entertaining with such a cool entrance.  If Michael and I ever renew our vows, we just might have to steal this idea!  That is if Kyle and Laura don't steal it first!

**Make sure you turn off my blog music at the bottom of the page to hear the video...:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that great! Next time . . .

Brandee said...

That is great!!! I wonder if John would do that?? LOL! That is a prayer of mine that we will someday renew our vows. I wanted a wedding so bad and we have talked about it before but he said he is just not into that kind of thing. WHEN he is saved I am praying that we can renew our vows to each other as one in Christ!! You can pray with me on this one :)

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com