Although the past few days have been drizzly and dreary, I enjoy the 'musts' of staying inside where it's warm and dry. It somewhat forces me to be creative in activities with Cole and find fun, new ways of staying busy.
Although we haven't done anything new per say in the past few days, we've enjoyed two favorites - crafts and cooking.
Crafts:
Cole filled one row on his new behavior chart and got to pick a prize out of his handmade Treasure Box.
All the wrapping paper in the attic was either Christmas or b'day themed, so polka-dots is what we ended up with. Cole loves it, although Michael is quite apprehensive of the 'girly' look :)
His first prize was a finger bowling set (LOVE the Dollar Tree!). It's provided hours of fun and he's already well on his way to earning a Treasure Box treat again.
Cooking:
I've been doing quite a bit of extra cooking this week. I made a 7-layer salad and garlic bread for Bible Study Tues. night as well as a meal for a friend that had a sweet baby boy just a few weeks ago.
As I've mentioned numerous times, Cole really enjoys helping me bake, mix, stir. . . just about anything kitchen related. He's quite the chef!





1 comment:
Abby loves helping in the kitchen, too! Actually, it's more eating the ingredients, but it's fun that they want to be involved!!
Post a Comment