Saturday, January 8, 2011

Zoom Zoom!

Today we had another round of Christmas fun - I love it!  Granny and Grandpa (Michael's dad and stepmom) traveled up to visit and spend the day from Chattanooga. . . all while playing Santa and bringing lots of goodies along.  Although their visit was cut short by the snowfall on the plateau, we enjoyed chatting and watching Cole open up his gifts.  
Granny and Grandpa have a tradition of getting the grandkids little things such as small cars, bubble bath, play-doh, a fun toothbrush, etc. (wrapping each individually) and then giving them $$ (or should I say, giving mommy and daddy the $$ at this age to put in the college fund).  Cole oohed and ahhed at every package, even once exclaiming "Oh my goodness!  It's shampoo!  My favorite!".  Have I mentioned that I just LOVE this little boy! :)




Aside from the small goodies, Uncle David and Aunt Kelley also sent a special package for Cole - a remote controlled ATV with rider.  Cole could hardly wait for Daddy and Grandpa to take it out of the packaging and add the batteries (yes, it took the two of them).
  

He's had a ball zooming it around the house.  Now if we can just teach him the coordination between forward motion AND turning the wheels - my poor furniture is taking a beating!



1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Don't you worry - Once he gets his bearings, he'll catch on quicker than you you know and then there'll be nothing stopping him. :)

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com