Thursday, January 20, 2011

Reality

It's overwhelming how real this pregnancy and impending little one joining our family has become.  Watching my belly move and pop, ordering baby bedding, and filling Cade's closet with the tiniest clothes has been such a joy these past few days.  Partner these events with cuddling a sweet three week old baby boy last night, and I can't wait to love on our precious son.

Cade's Lil' Explorer bedding by Cocalo
(To clarify. . .not his actual room :) )

Cade's wardrobe is definitely growing.  Thanks to sweet friends and Cole's baby things, the closet is practically full - with only the 0-6 month outfits.  Add our multitude of sweet sleepers and gowns and we're practically set!  Michael is now thanking me for keeping all of Cole's sweet things :)


If you're in need of storage, Target has these 4-shelf closet caddies for $2.50 each.  LOVE them for Cade's shoes, sheets, etc.  We've enjoyed them now as pre-storage for onesies, etc. until we have the room furniture.  

      I know these next three months will fly by and I will miss these pregnant days. . . trying to treasure each moment! 

1 comment:

Regina Gibson said...

You know I adore Cade already and his bedding :)So excited friend, so excited!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com