I love you.
Those were the words spoken by my sweet husband as he came through the door yesterday with a beautiful bouquet of lavender daisies.

No rhyme or reason for the gift -
simply because he loved me and wanted me to feel special and treasured.
As I passed by the flowers, taking in their fragrance, I began to wonder. . .
How many times do I choose to show gratitude, spend time with, and honor my Heavenly Father 'just because I love Him'?
Not because I need to or it's the right thing to do. . .
Simply because I want to show my appreciation for all He's done in my life and give Him my complete adoration.
Jesus, help me to show gratitude in the mundane moments, spend time with you because I long for intimacy, and honor you with my words, thoughts, and actions - all because I love you.
27. an unexpected gift
28. bear hugs
29. learning a new game (and almost winning!)
30. meaningful conversation
31. finding an easy, new, YUMMY recipe
32. looking at baby bedding
33. seeing a Scripture in a new light
34. comfy pajama pants
35. a day of play in the snow
36. soft Kleenexes
37. waking up to falling flakes and a blanket of white
38. little feet padding down the hallway to our room in the morning
39. curling up in my favorite chair with a good book
40. the laughter of father and son playing

2 comments:
How SWEET!! What a great husband you have! :) Love reading your blog!
Love the flowers-the purple color is so pretty! Something about fresh flowers in the home I love! :)
Post a Comment