Cole and Tank have always been buddies, but have really become best pals these past few days. After showering, I noticed that the house was eerily quiet - usually meaning that Cole is snuggled on his bed or ours with a book. As I began my way to his room, I spotted him lying on the floor with his blankie, beside Tank's bed gently petting his head and back. Super sweet. . .
Friday, January 28, 2011
Buddies
Cole and Tank have always been buddies, but have really become best pals these past few days. After showering, I noticed that the house was eerily quiet - usually meaning that Cole is snuggled on his bed or ours with a book. As I began my way to his room, I spotted him lying on the floor with his blankie, beside Tank's bed gently petting his head and back. Super sweet. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment