Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year's Eve

Friday night, we enjoyed the company of Kyle, Laura, and long-time friends, William and Charis Brown, as we rang in the New Year.  We had no specific plans for the evening. . . just excited about a couple's night out (Cole rang in the New Year with Nana) and spending time with one another.

We headed to Green Hills and surprisingly found a short wait at the Cheesecake Factory.  While waiting, the boys enjoyed a Starbucks and we strolled the (closed - bummer!) shops.  
After a delicious dinner, we traveled back to Kyle and Laura's place for fondue and games.

Our lovely hostess
Fondue!  YUM!
Kyle breaking out the bubbly :)  We all actually stayed awake until midnight!
Kyle, Laura, and Maple
William and Charis
Michael and I

Here's to 2011 and all the joy it will bring!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Is this Charis from Union?!? I think I went to school with her!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com