Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Is Christmas REALLY over?

To say that Cole loved Christmas would be an understatement.  Not so much the presents, but it was the lights, trees, ornaments, and other decor. that captured his amazement.  He continues to come out of his room every morning with the anticipation of turning on the tree lights and then solemnly remembers, "oh yea. . . we put the tree away".  How heartbreaking!  

One thing that has kept the Christmas spirit alive for this little boy is wearing the pajamas he got on Christmas Eve.  He loves them and asks for them almost every night.  I'm thinking I can give 'em a wash and 'secretly' move them from the dryer to the attic bin, but not really banking on that.  I've got too smart a boy!

So, for now, I'll let his little heart be content to continue Christmas. . . even if only through pajamas. 


2 comments:

Allen and Jessica said...

PRECIOUS!! I love seeing Cole's day-to-day! It's so much fun! What an adorable boy God's given you!! :)

This Is Stupid said...

Yes ,Abby keeps asking for hers, too. And she wants to know when it will be Christmas again. It's hard for them to wrap their minds around the concept of a whole YEAR away! (At least, our tree is still up! ha!)

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com