Scanner gun that is. . .
Today, Michael, Cole, and I ventured to Babies-R-Us for an afternoon of all things baby :) We set up a registry, grabbed a scanner and went to town. . . I forgot how much fun it could be!
Oh . my . word. Check out that basketball belly :) After viewing this pic, I turned to Michael and exclaimed, "Am I really that big?!?!" He just smiled and said, "You're beautiful honey" :)
26 weeks and counting. . .

Cole looked forward to our outing all morning. We've been talking of our trip to the 'baby' store for some time and how he could help pick out things for Cade. Add a scanner in the mix and he was a happy camper!


We let him pick out a few books and toys for Cade. It was so sweet watching those brotherly instincts in action as he selected special things.




2 comments:
Oh, such a sweet memory to make. Love it!
Looks like a fun day you guys had!!! And that baby bump is not big girl, you look good! I can not wait until Kyle and I can start making memories like that. :)
Post a Comment