Cole's favorite Christmas gift by far was his V-Reader from Papa and Gigi. It's a book-like computer that let's him read stories, play reading/phonics games, and other fun features.
We didn't exchange gifts with my parents until late Christmas Day and it was quite disheartening to hear Cole say (after opening our gifts earlier), "oh man. . . I didn't get my V-Reader. . . (imagine the saddest little 4 year old voice - almost brought tears I tell ya!).
BUT oh the joy when he opened it at their home. . . he couldn't wait to play!
Since then, it's ridden with us in the car, eaten with us at restaurants, and even made it's way to Lowes once or twice. Thank goodness for the M&M headphones or Mommy and Daddy would have surely memorized the books and games by now too :)




2 comments:
That's it. I'm sold. I know what Noah is getting for his birthday. :)
I hate that Santa's gift was messed up, but glad that he enjoys it so much. Looking forward to listening to HIM read to ME!
Post a Comment